LLP ROC Compliances
Focus on your business and file your minimum LLP ROC Compliances on time. Avail benefits of AMC package offered by ENVIZI to avoid any penalties or fine.
ROC Compliances for LLP
LLPs are registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). LLPs may be penalized or disqualified or DINs of the Directors are blocked if they fail to comply with all compliances applicable as per their company types. Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) ensures fulfilling of statutory requirements set by the law through Registrar of Companies (ROC) which is established in every state and union territories. LLP has least minimum compliance i.e. filing of form 11 and Filing of form no 8 and so it is a preferred form of business registration in India having very less compliance.
Envizi helps you to file the pre and post incorporation compliances for your LLP. Contact Envizi now and sign up for an AMC and save your precious time for business development and growth along with being legally compliant.
Pre-incorporation / Mandatory Annual Compliances
Every Limited Liability Partnership must fulfill following annual mandatory compliances as ignoring them may lead you to face huge penalties:
- Filing Annual Return (Form 11):Summary of LLP’s partners is disclosed using Form 11 or Annual Return copy. Within 60 days from the closure of a financial year, i.e. on or before 30th May, every LLP must file their Annual return in Form 11 to the Registrar. Form 11 has to be submitted irrespective of the turnover during a year or even LLP does not carry any business operations. Penalty is Rs. 100 per day for non filing within last date.
- Annual Statement (Form 8):If annual turnover of any LLP exceeds Rs. 40 Lakhs or contribution exceeds Rs. 25 Lakhs, then statutory audit is must for that LLP. Maintaining Books of Accounts and preparing a Statement of Solvency is also applicable to all LLPs for every year ending on 31st March. Form 8 should be used by for all above purposes and must be submitted to Registrar of Companies on or before 30th October every year. LLP would be penalized with Rs. 100 per day if they fail to file form 8.
- Statutory Registers and Records:Every LLP company has to maintain various registers such as Register of Member, Register of Directors, Register of Contracts, Register of Charges at registered office of the company.
- GST Returns:For last month invoicing, every company needs to file GST returns by 15th or 20th day of every month.
Post Incorporation / Event Based Compliances
Following compliances needs to be completed after incorporation of LLP to ensure smooth functioning of the LLP.
- Company Seal:Every company has one common seal which acts as official signature to open a bank account or to apply for PAN. It contains company’s basic information like name, year of establishment, state etc. Many of the important documents are stamped using this seal.
- Company Stationery:After incorporation of LLP, they must prepare their stationery material like Letterhead, Invoices, official documents etc. clearly showing company’s name and registered address office.
- Bank Account:For all the commercial purposes, LLP must open a bank account in their company’s name so that Government can trace accounting activities of the company.
Relax We Will Help You Plan
Get your personal assistant to find the right solution, just sit back and relax.
Compare your Options
Why Choose Us
ENVIZI is a leading compliances service provider with compliance requirements and let you focus on your business enhancement. We understand your passion for business growth and development and thus help you to fulfill all pre and post incorporation ROC compliance requirements on time. Many companies have trusted ENVIZI by signing an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) packages for ROC compliance, with us as per their needs and have being able to concentrate on increasing their sales and expansion rather than worrying about the compliance. We will assign a dedicated Compliance Manager to maintain the compliance for your LLP. We are also technically sound in the field and thus you can get in touch with your compliance manager at any time for your legal needs through Email / Skype / Whatsapp.
Hurry Up !! Contact Envizi now and get your ROC Compliances filed promptly on time to avoid legal hassles and unnecessary penalties.